To develop an effective roadmap for your Salesforce org, here’s the resources you’ll need:
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and best practices
- Experience with financial services legacy systems and data modeling best practices
- Experience leading complex change management initiatives, recognizing the patterns of when/where change is required and how to implement it
- The ability to build a business case and communicate it effectively to the executive team and key stakeholders
What it should feel like:
- You should have a sense of the tools available to you, including Salesforce products and 3rd party integrations.
- You should have a partner that hasn’t just worked with Salesforce but with a number of technologies in the financial services industry, and understands how to work with legacy systems.
How We Help:
- We work with your organization to determine your objectives, where you are currently and what has (and hasn’t) worked for your organization in the past.
- We identify the options available to you (in terms of both technology and implementation paths) and build you a roadmap for future initiatives.
- We appreciate that not all organizations are able to transform their entire organization all at once. Sometimes it makes more sense because of budget, risk, or mandate to leave in place legacy systems.
- We can help you build an operating model for Salesforce development that enables your team to have success building on the Salesforce platform.
- When you hire us for strategy, our focus is 100% on giving you our best, unbiased advice. We’re not going to try to sell you additional services or products that you don’t need.
- We help you build a business case and an executive communication strategy
- For Roadmaps that require a large scale implementation, we help our clients develop an RFP and process for finding an SI / implementation partner.